Basic Financial Literacy Program
This one-hour session on Financial Literacy outlines the basic concepts Canadians of all ages and incomes need to understand to be financially literate. At the heart of it, financial success comes not from your education in mathematics, but from your understanding of both financial concepts and psychological triggers.
Understand “the tilt” and what a psychologist-turned-professional-poker- player can teach you about getting smart with your money. You’ll also learn some of the secrets used by wealthy Canadians, such as:
- How to create financial strategies NOW so that you know exactly where you’ll be in the next 10 years
- How to get out of debt and improve your credit score
- How managing your cash flow can get you from where you are today to a secure retirement.
- How to protect your most important asset.
- How to be a better decision maker by understanding your emotional triggers
New Approach to Budgeting
This one-hour webinar will teach you why a fresh approach to budgeting is an essential step to realizing your financial goals and dreams. Budgeting is a good tool for a finite project such as a renovation or an upcoming event like a holiday or birthday party. Budgeting does not work at all for everyday spending in today’s world when plastic has almost completely replaced cold hard cash.
The alternative to budgeting is a Cash Flow Plan: learn how to lower your risk of overspending by reallocating your expenses into two categories to grow your savings and slash debt. You will see how to free your brain from the overwhelming task of keeping track of day to day purchases without managing spreadsheets.
THIS MATERIAL IS RELEVANT FOR YOU IF:
- You have created budgets but failed to follow them long term.
- You have credit card or other debt that you struggle to pay off.
- You want real-life examples of how Cash Flow Plans work.
- You have short and long term financial goals.
- You are serious about gaining money management knowledge.
Class size limited to 20 participants
June sessions: Tuesday, June 14 and 21, 2022 4:00 – 5:00 pm EST
Register HERE: https://form.jotform.com/211415506667253
Marylou Heenan is a financial coach who provides financial resource education and information to women starting with financial education through webinars. Her “ Why” Raising financial literacy levels helps women make positive investment decisions to protect their financial future with confidence. Well informed women are happier and more empowered to advance their careers.